|Voiced by||Phil Vischer|
Mr. Lunt is a decorative Latin gourd (though he does also resemble an onion), who grew up in New Jersey. He often appears as Mr. Nezzer's assistant and they debuted together in Rack, Shack, and Benny. He was once again alongside Mr. Nezzer in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen as Haman, King Xerxes' right-hand man. Mr. Lunt also frequently appears as part of The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything, and even once got his own Silly Song (His Cheeseburger) and starred in two others (The Bellybutton Song and A Mess Down in Egypt). Mr. Lunt is the former seconday antagoinst of Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie. Mr. Lunt was called "Sedgewick" in The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie. He is voiced by Phil Vischer.
A notable feature of Mr. Lunt has invisible eyes. He often wears a beige Safari-like hat and uses the brim for expression. Mr. Lunt has a dark brown moustache. He also has a gold tooth. When appearing as one of the Pirates, Mr. Lunt is depicted with thicker hair and a more pronounced 'stache.
"Lunt" is a real surname (either Old Norse or Old Swedish) and means "Copse" (thicket of small trees or shrubs) and "Grove".
- Himself in Rack, Shack, and Benny
- Himself in The Toy That Saved Christmas
- Sedgewick in The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie
- Himself in His Cheeseburger
- Haman in Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Ophelia in Omelet
- Bjorn in Lyle the Kindly Viking
- Pirate Lunt in The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown
- Prince Frederick in The Star of Christmas
- Pirate Lunt in Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie
- Pancho: The Asparagus of La Mancha