Very Silly Songs 2: The End of Silliness? More Really Silly Songs! is the eleventh episode of VeggieTales, released in November 1998. In the events of Madame Blueberry, Archibald Asparagus cancelled Silly Songs with Larry and replaced it with "Love Songs with Mr. Lunt". A distraught Larry goes to drown his sorrows at Jimmy Gourd's Ice Cream Parlor, where Jimmy shows the close to tears cucumber a few of his favorite songs from past episodes.
- VeggieTales Theme Song
- The Song of the Cebu
- Promised Land
- The Chocolate Factory (song)
- Thankfulness Song
- Keep Walking
- Big things Too
- Salezmunz Rap
- His Cheeseburger
- The Yodeling Veterinarian of the Alps
- This is the only episode where Bob has a non-speaking role.
- This is the first time where Junior appears in a non-speaking role. The second was LarryBoy and The Bad Apple, the third was Gideon: Tuba Warrior.
- This is the last appearance of Lovey Asparagus and Frankencelery.
- Couldn't Jimmy have remembered the events of The Song of the Cebu since he was in the song in the first place?
- Then again, considering how Jimmy refers to Larry as "Mister", it's quite possible that Jimmy must have forgotten.
- The Decoy Cafe Appears as a cameo in the opening scene.
- This special, unlike the rest of the more childish series, is more dark, as Larry is seen to be very depressed about his catastrophe, even going so far as to give himself a headache (as evidenced by the distortion in Larry's nightmare, as well as the ice pack Jimmy gives Larry after the theme song).
- What's also worth noting is, aside from the songs used in the special, the main plot isn't affiliated with the Christian religion, unlike the rest of the series.
- The bathroom signs show a cucumber and a cucumber in a dress. These bathroom signs were also seen in Larry-Boy! and the Fib from Outer Space!